Saturday, November 4th 2017
About Extra Life Jax
Extra-Life is a 24 hour gaming marathon to raise funds for our local pediatric programs. All donations stay in the community to support Wolfson Children’s Hospital and UF Health Jacksonville. Throughout the year, the Extra Life Jacksonville Guild hosts various gaming and fundraising events around the city. Check out below the different ways you can get involved!
How to get started:
- Register for Extra Life by logging on to www.Extra-Life.org and selecting Wolfson Children’s Hospital or UF Health Jacksonville as your chosen CMN Hospital.
- Encourage friends & family to donate to your page. All funds raised stay in the community to help local kids!
- Want to game with the Jacksonville Guild? Sign up for a local event location using the below form.
"Like" our Facebook page - Stay up to date on all upcoming events and meet other Extra Life gamers in the Northeast Florida community.
- March 21st - Extra Life Jacksonville Guild Kickoff
- March 23rd - MOSH After Dark: Science of Cosplay (tentative)
- March 24th to 26th - Collective Con
- April 1st - Mandarin Mini Con 5
- April 9th - Cos Con Jax
- April 29th - International Table Top Day
- May 6th - Beaches Comic Con at Beaches Library for Free Comic Book Day
- June 17th - Time Lord Fest
- August 12th - GAAM
- Oct 21st & 22nd - Wasabi Con
November 4th Gaming Marathon Locations: Details coming soon!
Extra Life Guild Leadership - Interest Form
About Extra Life
Since 2010 Jacksonville area Extra Lifers have raised more than $80,000 to support the pediatric efforts at UF Health Jacksonville and Wolfson Children's Hospital, right here, in Jacksonville, Florida. On February 3rd, 2015 Jacksonville became part of an elite group within the Extra Life community when their Extra Life Guild was officially launched. The Extra Life Jacksonville Guild has set a goal to recruit as many gamers as we can to participate in a 24 hour gaming marathon on November 4, 2017.
The proceeds from Extra Life stay where they're raised to support children's hospitals.
- In 2012, Extra Life participants raised a little over $2,000 for Wolfson/UF Health Jacksonville.
- In 2013, raised more than $18,101.
- In 2014, raised more than $23,000.
- In 2015, recruited over 700 gamers and raised over $33,000!
- In 2016, recruited over 600 gamers and raised over $19,000!
With your help we can set a new record and save so many more kids!